The data from the assessment phase is compiled and Dr. Sieberth will prepare a review of his findings and a specialized diagnosis. Recommendations for treatment are then presented and discussed at length during your treatment conference.
Every diagnosis is different, based on the findings from the assessment phase, and an individualized treatment plan will be presented.
Some of the services offered through Dr. Sieberth are:
- Early phases of orthodontic correction (ages 6-10)
- Adolescent orthodontics (ages 10-18)
- Young adult orthodontics (ages 18-30)
- Adult orthodontics (30-60)
- Senior orthodontics (60-90)
- Trauma and accidents
- Orthognathic surgery
- TMD (TMJ)
- Reversal correction – second time around